Friday, June 20, 2014

Going Long

I like the feeling of being a Tsupitero - the excitement, depression then excitement. But I think its not for me. Now - I decided to be an investor. I don't have to always check my portfolio and I can properly space my buying period. It's a bit difficult as I have to learn to ignore 'PSE noise', e.g. SINO is ceiling, DAVIN rumor, etc. Now I have more control on how I plan my trades. Gone are the days when I have to read stock forums and always look at the Tsupitero FB group. Now my stocks and I will have all the time in the world to get to know each other better :-).

So, I decided to have these 3 stocks, (1) COAL which I bought at 1 peso level, (2) BLOOM at 11 pesos average and (3) FPH which I just added into my portfolio. I will be looking at 3 to 5 years investment period. Hopefully, they can significantly contribute to my retirement fund :-).

As you can see - I have 2 growth stocks, COAL and BLOOM and 1 dividend paying. I stopped buying COAL as I have quite significant position on this. I am continue buying BLOOM and FPH as I need to increase my position and I think they are the least risky stocks compare to COAL.

So, may be after a year, I can re-visit my position and see if they are really good for a long haul.

No comments: