Sunday, September 21, 2014

Additional Income

Aside from investing in stock market, I decided try selling stuffs online. I set aside 10,000 pesos as my initial investment. It is not a big amount. The idea is to gradually increase the capital. This is the money that I will not spend since I am employed and my earnings is enough for us to live comfortably. Basically, what I will earn will somehow becomes part of my savings. If 10,000 pesos earned 1,000 pesos in 1 year - then I already beat Bank deposit interest and inflation (our inflation is around 4.6 for this quarter). 


For additional capital, I am selling some of the items I no longer need, e.g. my NAS drive which I bought from UK for around 13,000 pesos (converted from GBP). I still have some gadgets that I should dispose as I don't have any use for them anymore. They will become part of the capital and hopefully earn me some money.

I believe that this is the right time for me to build my skills as an entrepreneur since I still have source for my capital. I can also afford to lose a little to learn the trade.


I will post an update few months from now on how much I already earned or loss :).

No comments: