Monday, September 29, 2014

XURPAS IPO

I never thought I would see a home grown tech company like XURPAS. Just read it from abs-cbnnews.com site. It really caught my attention. The company is planning to go public to raise as much as 1.44 billion pesos. This much money means expansions and new multi-millionaires! Nice!

I am not sure if this company is in the same category as YEHEY - I hope not as YEHEY I think is a bust - a pufff. Lost some money to this stock. 'Have an axe to grind - hehehe.

I have not downloaded any XURPAS IOS or Android application. Maybe I will try in a few days to get a feel on why this company is earning almost 200 million just half of this year alone. Maybe they really have a good application and they are giving them quite a good return of investment.

XURPAS is a very encouraging success story. Started by a bunch of friends that was able to make 62,000 pesos grown to millions. I envy you guys. Maybe I will also make my 10,000 pesos to millions - someday...

I hope to see more Filipino tech companies to follow XURPAS. Filipinos are really very talented - aside from properly cook chicken and turn it to Mang Inasal, Chicken Joy, Chooks or Andoks - we also know how to venture in tech business and learning the right recipe. Let us support them as their success will surely be our country's success as well. Go XURPAS!

No comments: