Thursday, September 11, 2014

BPITrade Issues

Lately, I am reading some BPITrade bashing from Tsupiteros. To the point that they curse this Broker. Most of the bad comments points to its frequent downtime. I might agree that maybe the issue here is not the system anymore but the BPITrade people themselves. I think BPITrade and FirstMetroSec has the same system provider. These two has almost identical user interface and functionalities. But FirstMetroSec trading system is not as problematic as BPITrade. Maybe it is really true that - 'You're in good hands with MetroBank'.

In my opinion, Tsupiteros should not use BPITrade. I would recommend FirstMetroSec and COL Financial. Both have dependable systems and transfer of fund is a breeze. Unlike BPITrade that take ages to transfer fund from settlement account to BPITrade account. Aside from snail pace fund transfer - you will also required to have a minimum balance of 5,000 pesos since BPITrade account is like a regular account that earn interest (I think it is a BPI Direct account).

If you are trading in long term - BPITrade is fine since you will not buy and sell frequently. I am using BPITrade for more that six years now. I am not happy with their service but due to easiness of transferring fund from my salary account to BPITrade account - I decided to continue using it and go for long term! Of course, it will not hurt if you have other account that will make you fell that you are really in good hand :-).

Latest bad experience in BPITrade - I received TAPET property dividend but it was credited 2 days late. Lost some money as I sold them at a lower price.

No comments: