Thursday, September 11, 2014

FPH, COSCO, COAL and BLOOM

I am currently holding these four in my portfolio. They are for long term. I only have a miniscule number of COAL shares. Something worth forgetting. FPH, COSCO and BLOOM I believe are defensive stocks. FPH is in power generation business which everyone needed. Under its wings are EDC and FGEN. Of course, ROCK as real estate business. COSCO is a bit of a gamble. Bigote has not really proven himself yet - if we compare him with other Filipino Chinese Titans like Henry Sy, Andrew Tan and Lucio Tan. But I like the fact that Foreign are loving this stock. They are buying it and dumping like hell :-). But for me that is a good sign. When Foreign buy - I buy. COSCO is a growth stock. It has a bright future. With its aggressive expansion, one day it will fly like superman! Luckily for me, I was able to buy some at 7.60 level.  

BLOOM is my crown! I love this stock. Its core business is earning - and earns a lot! I buy below 11 pesos for this stock. For now I am watching in the sideline hoping I can add more. This really is my retirement stock. Go BLOOM!

No comments: